Course Title: Level 3 Certificate in Childcare in the Nanny Setting
Course Accreditation: NCFE/CACHE Customized Qualification
Course Hours: 125
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must have access to the Internet
- English fluency
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Examination conditions; written questions, online testing (80% Passing Score on Final Exam)
- Portfolio of Evidence; composed of completed units in workbook (100% Completion Score on Portfolio)
- Student must score at least an 80% on the Final Exam
- Student must submit completed Portfolio of Evidence
- Students can retake Unit Quizzes until they master the content. Final Exams cannot be retaken without reenrolling in the course.
Course Accreditation Description:
Our qualification has been developed to meet the specific needs of our learners and has been accredited by NCFE demonstrating the quality and rigor.
NCFE are an awarding organization recognized by the qualification regulators for England (Ofqual, Wales (Qualification Wales) and Northern Ireland (CCEA Regulation). This is unregulated qualification and is not a nationally recognized qualification.
This qualification has been accredited as a Customized Qualification and we have benchmarked the qualification’s learning outcomes and assessment criteria at Level 3 Certificate using the national framework’s level descriptors to demonstrate the difficulty and depth of study.
On completion of the Customized Qualification, learners will receive a certificate of achievement. The certificate is evidence of the knowledge and skills gained by completing the qualification. This qualification has been accredited by NCFE under the Customized Qualification and the certificate of achievement will be issued directly by NCFE.
This course aligns with the US Nanny Association’s National Standards and covers the Competency Goals, Subject Areas, and Functional Areas outlined by the CDA.